Vivavideo is a free and awesome video editor developed to create professional videos. Vivavideo free video editor for pc ultimately ensures that your videos are unique by provision of hundreds of great user friendly effects on the videos. The special effects include animated clips, stickers, background music, fun texts and fonts, filters, stickers and transitions.
The app features a massive group of dedicated users that merge to form a global network reffered to as the Vivavideo community. The community is comprised of over 200 million active users that share their well created videos and respond to various issues encountered by their colleagues while topping up with crucial tips that ease the normal process of development of professional-looking videos.
Vivavideo app employs the capability of the insertion of live subtitles thus stamping creativity and quality to the videos. The videos to be created may be captured from various devices by use of diverse camera options that include selfie, basic, collage, music video and funny options. Videos can be developed from your library of captured moments by creating a slideshow that converts the precious gallery to a movie that plays the desired music in the background.
Video play motion control is the bonus feature that is provided in the app’s beautiful user interface. Both fast and slow motion modes may be triggered with possible playback speeds of up-to 0.2 seconds. The QuVideo Inc. developed the vivavideo free video editor for pc and ensured that the final video saved after development could be exported from the device of development in HD formats thus gaining the well deserved title of Top Developer awarded by the Google Play editorial staff.
How to download Vivavideo Free Video Editor for PC
Powerful android apps can run flawlessly in the PC. Various android emulators enable android apps functionality in the PC. Notable and free android emulators include Bluestacks and Andy. Here are the confirmed steps of downloading the app.
- Download the preferred android emulators from their respective homepages. Download Bluestacks [here](www.bluestacks.com) and Andy [here](www.andyroid.net).
- Run the downloaded setup to install the respective android emulators.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it. You will be required to sign in to your Google account.
- Launch play store and search for Vivavideo. Select the app to download Vivavideo free video editor for pc and install it. You can also install the app by downloading the vivavideo apk file and launching the downloaded file to initiate its installment in the android emulator.
- Enjoy the godsend features of vivavideo free video editor for pc.
Note: The above steps are tested and work on Windows 10, Windows 8.1,Windows 8 ,Windows 7 and Windows XP.